- Custom design for Fujifilm X-Pro2 without grip
- Arca & RRS Lever Compatible
- Precision CNC machined from solid aircraft-grade aluminum.
- Full Access to all side ports
- Convex Edges Maintain Camera Placement
- Lightweight Skeleton-Style Design
Sunwayfoto PF-XPro2 Custom Base Plate for Fujifilm X-Pro2 is CNC-machined from solid aluminium alloy. The PF-XPro2 Base Plate from Sunwayfoto enables reliable camera support for horizontal shooting on a tripod or monopod. It is dedicated custom design for the Fujifilm X-Pro2 and is compatible with both Arca-type and Really Right Stuff lever clamps.
A convex edge design holds the camera to prevent twisting or shifting during use and safety stop screws prevent accidental slipping during installation or removal. With Arca-style dovetails incorporated on both sides of the Base Plate, as well as a durable aluminum alloy construction, this Base Plate benefits a faster and more efficient tripod workflow.
- Arca-style dovetails are compatible with both Arca and Really Right Stuff style clamps and permit quick release.
- A convex edge design prevents the camera from twisting or shifting when attached. Additionally, safety stop screws prevent accidental slipping when during installation and removal.
- Skeleton-style design minimizes the overall weight while a CNC-machined aluminum alloy construction, with black anodized finish, benefits its durability.
- Extra hand grip to improve grip on camera.
Compatible with all Arca style clamps, Really Right Stuff clamps(including its lever clamps)