- For Arca-Type Compatible Clamps
- Machined from Aircraft-Grade Aluminum
- Corrosion-Resistant Anodized Surface
- Square Base for Mounting on Both Axes
- Side Slot for Attaching Camera Strap
- Includes Two Safety-Stop Mounting Screws
Sunwayfoto DPG-50R universal quick release plate, one piece CNC cutting machined from light weight aircraft-grade aluminum, stain anodized surface finish for better abrasion and corrosion resistant. Arca-Swiss style, ideal for Canon 5D, 5DII, 7D etc.
Switch from a tripod to hand-held in a snap with the DPG-50R. Compatible with most Arca-type clamps, this plate is CNC-machined from a single piece of aluminum and features an anodized surface for improved resistance to abrasion and corrosion. It features a convex edge to keep the plate from shifting on the bottom of your camera and a square base that allows for mounting the camera along both axes. You can also attach a camera strap to a side slot for grab-and-go convenience.
The plate mounts to your camera by means of a 1/4″-20 threaded screw and also features a 1/4″-20 threaded socket for direct mounting to a monopod. Two included safety-stop screws can be mounted underneath to help protect your camera from accidental drops.
- DPG series quick-release plates with convex edge design, prevent your equipments from shifting;
- The strap installing hole for fastening the strap or wrist strap. So that can increase the comfortability and security of the lens or the camera when carrying.
- Integrate two safety stop mounting holes on the back of the plate. (SUNWAYFOTO provides safety stop screws).
- With a monopod mounting hole for attaching the camera quickly.
Compatible with all Arca style clamps, Really Right Stuff clamps (including its lever clamps)