- For Arca-Type Compatible Clamps
- Machined from Aircraft-Grade Aluminum
- Corrosion-Resistant Anodized Surface
- Side Slot for Attaching Camera Strap
- Includes Two Safety-Stop Mounting Screws
The Sunwayfoto DP-50SR Universal Quick-Release Plate, one piece CNC cutting machined from light weight aircraft-grade aluminum, stain anodized surface finish for better abrasion and corrosion resistant. Arca-Swiss style, ideal for Canon 5D, 5DII, 7D etc.
Switch from a tripod to hand-held in a snap with the DP-50RS. Compatible with most Arca-type clamps, this plate is CNC-machined from a single piece of aluminum and features an anodized surface for improved resistance to abrasion and corrosion. It features a convex edge to keep the plate from shifting on the bottom of your camera and a square base that allows for mounting the camera along both axes. You can also attach a camera strap to a side slot for grab-and-go convenience.
- The strap installing hole for fastening the strap or wrist strap. So that can increase the comfortability and security of the lens or the camera when carrying.
- Integrate two safety stop mounting holes on the back of the plate. (SUNWAYFOTO provides safety stop screws).
Compatible with all Arca style clamps, Really Right Stuff clamps (including its lever clamps)