- Smooth horizontal panning
- Laser-Engraved Index Markings
- Safety Stop Relief Grooves
- Bulls Eye Bubble Level
The Sunwayfoto DDH-06 Panoramic Panning Clamp is panning clamp that can attach to your ball head and replace your existing clamp. The clamp rotates a full 360º, and has laser engraved index markings, allowing you to precisely pan your camera between shots.
- Grooves in the clamp act as safety stops so that your plate will not slide out of the clamp while you adjust your camera fore and aft.
- A long-stemmed clamp locking-knob allows you to use wide plates or cameras and still be able to access the knob.
- A bull’s-eye bubble level allows you to level your camera on both the horizontal and vertical axes.
|Top Base Diameter||