- Arca-Type Quick Release with Safety
- 90º Pan with Independent Lock
- Anodized-Aluminiuum Construction
- Knurled Control Knobs
- Load Capacity: 12kg
The Sirui E-20 ball heads work very precisely and smoothly. The small heads are ideal for beginners with compact system cameras. The base can rotate 360º, ideal for panoramic shots. The ball friction can be continuously adjusted. The safety lock system prevents accidental slippage of the Quick Release Plate TY-50E . The tensioner for the release mechanism is compatible with the Arca-Swiss system, and allows the use of various plates.
The E-020 has full metal knobs for better usability. The release plate is rubberised and has three slots in which either the 1/4 “screw can be used. This is especially handy for cameras whose tripod mount is not central on the base of the camera.
– Ball Diameter: 36mm
– Weight: 0.36kg
– Height: 100mm
– Load Capacity: 12kg
- 360º panorama function
- Easy and fast control of all knobs
- Arca-Swiss compatible clamp – Portrait notch
- Safety Lock – prevents slipping of the plate
- Plate with 1/4″ stainless steel screw – head assembly with 3/8″ thread
- Plate with rubberised finish – 3 long slots for individual placement
- Quick Release Plate TY-50E(Dimensions: (5 x 3.9 x 1 cm) and neoprene carrying bag are included
*Ball head comes with TY-50E plate not the TY-50X as pictured.